Senior Frontend Developer
You can harness technology to shape products?
we create products. we create companies. we have a technological heartbeat. we believe that innovation is human. and that group dynamics decide upon processes. we are in for the fun. and the fame.
- No bullshit 2023 work environment
- True technical competence
- Personal impact
- Career option of becoming lead dev/CTO in one of our ventures
- awesome colleagues
- true™️ home office
Let's pause here for a moment. You can actually read all the technologies we use in the Fullstack Role on our website. So I don't want to repeat it all here 🤓
The honest thing is: we feel that the Fullstack job advert mainly attracts backend/devops afficionados. This is cool and all, but we need to restore the balance here. The biggest kubernetes cluster cannot convince people to enjoy our products. But a good UI/UX can.
And I see the fear of being overrun in the eyes of our frontend personnel.
They do not admit it yet, but I see it.
So from the bottom of the heart:
- If you enjoy delivering value to the user...
- by navigating the wild west of frontend development...
- and don’t get nervous if your designer has their day off...
- Talk to us!
Frontend development at mantro is not just transforming designs into HTML. It is taking ownership about the frontend itself. Architecture discussions, library/tool selection, concept discussions, etc, etc.
what we expect:
- You are a true developer™️
- You are senior level
- You are not religiously believing in any particular technology, but in technology itself